Enter your website URL to test for known performance issues
It's all about speed
How fast your website loads and responds is critical. Not only for a few users but when significant traffic spikes occur. And just as important is the impact on mobile. Design decisions such as using "Responsive Web Design" can play a major part in a poor mobile experience.
Enter your URL above and we will provide you with website insights and a Scorecard based on industry best practice and on testing and analysing methodologies; for desktop, tablet and mobile.
We will then automatically create a live, realtime version of your site leveraging all the advanced acceleration features of Edge80. This is all done without touching a single line of code in your website to demonstrate the acceleration impact and how low risk deploying Edge80 can be.
By implementing Edge80 not only do you achieve phenomenal performance gains and a resilience against traffic spikes but you SAVE MONEY.
- reduce your hosting costs (Edge80 handles up to 92% of traffic load globally)
- remove cost of caching tools like Varnish (Edge80 includes an advanced multi-dimensional cache)
- remove your CDN costs (Edge80 includes the new SmartCDN technology)
How are insights gathered?
Many website testing tools and analysis products are free to use and explore on the Internet. But most lack the appropriate steps and diligence to provide reasonable metrics.
Our website scorecard methodology:
- analyses up to 3 pages of varying templates and styles as the home page is rarely a good indicator of the whole site
- undertakes repeated page reads to ensure existing CDNs and other caching technologies implemented are not unfairly ignored to give warped results
- we don't just rely on our own measurement tools and in fact utilise many open source measurement modules and merge results
- utilise many server side techniques including virtual browsers and ensure we average out results
Please be patient as it may take some time to perform the analysis and subsequent site acceleration.